NPRE - Roy A. Axford Undergraduate Scholarship
Requirements and Description:
MAKE A GIFT to support the
Roy A. Axford Scholarship Fund.
NPRE alumni, friends of the department and research colleagues of Prof. Roy A. Axford established the scholarship fund in Spring 2002 to honor Professor Axford, whose career at Illinois began in 1966 and continued for 51 years. During that time, Professor Axford routinely was included on the List of Teachers Ranked Excellent by Their Students, and gained multiple honors from the department, College of Engineering, campus, and other organizations for his skill and dedication to teaching.
Each year, NPRE chooses among the department's continuing students an undergraduate of high academic ability and achievement as the winner of the Axford Scholarship.
- 2018-2019 - Dean R. Price
- 2017-2018 - William R. Brockschmidt, Heyuan Huang
- 2016-2017 - Grant M. Schumock
- 2015-2016 - Daniel J. O'Grady
- 2014-2015 - Justin D. Weberski
- 2013-2014 - Louis J. Chapdelaine, Jonathan D. Rolland
- 2012-2013 - Louis J. Chapdelaine, Rui Lin Tan
- 2011-2012 - Jessica C. Hsu, Ben L. Magolan
- 2010-2011 - Jason A. Peck
- 2009-2010 - Timothy P. Grunloh
- 2008-2009 - David A. Burns, Alexander W. Rehn
- 2007-2008 - Marshall O. Buroff, Joseph A. Lucido
- 2006-2007 - Dean C. Knox, Ryan J. Craffey
- 2005-2006 - Lauren M. Coutant, Stephen C. Schlepphorst
- 2004-2005 - Steven A. Weiss
- 2003-2004 - Lynn N. Book
- 2002-2003 - Lynn N. Book