We work hard to make your education affordable!
Scholarships and financial aid are available to incoming students to greatly reduce the costs of higher education. Numerous resources exist through the NPRE Department, The Grainger College of Engineering and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Through the Illinois Commitment program, qualified students can gain up to four years of free tuition!
Many scholarships also can be sought from external sources, particularly from organizations such as the American Nuclear Society and U.S. Department of Energy.
- NPRE Visionary Scholars Program
- Catherine Pritchard Undergraduate Scholarship
- George H. Miley/LENR Undergraduate Scholarship
- Roy A. Axford Undergraduate Scholarship
- Marvin E. Wyman Memorial Scholarship
- University of Illinois Nuclear Engineering Scholarships and Fellowships (Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
“With this scholarship, I am able to alleviate for my family some of the financial burden of having two students in college.”