- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- Rhet 105 is taken either the first or second semester of the first year, according to the student's UIN (RHET 105 in Spring if your UIN ends in an odd number).
- Students may elect to take CS 125 in place of CS 101, and TAM 211 in place of TAM 210. The extra hour will be applied toward the Professional Concentration Area electives.
- Consideration for the Free Elective during Freshman year should be given to NPRE 101 or taking courses to help fulfill a minor.
- Students in the Plasma and Fusion Science Eng Professional Concentration Area may elect to take PHYS 325 in place of TAM 212. Further, students in this concentration may elect to take both PHYS 325 and PHYS 326 in place of TAM 210 and TAM 212, which helps to facilitate a PHYS minor.
- Students in the Power, Safety and Envrionment and in the Plasma and Fusion Science Eng Professional Concentration Areas must take either TAM 335 OR ME 310 and NPRE 421. Students in the Radiological, Medical and Instrumentation Applications Concentration are not required to take these courses but may instead use the hours to take electives in their chosen area.
- Either TAM 335 Introductory Fluid Mechanics or ME 310 Fundamentals of Fluid Dynamics may be taken.
- For more details about the curriculum, visit: https://npre.illinois.edu/academics/undergraduate
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.