- Research Staff
- PhD in Nuclear and Industrial Safety, University of Pisa, 11 December 2008
- Master in Nuclear Engineering, University of Pisa, 16 October 2002
- Visiting scholar, University of Illinois, NPRE, 1 January - 10 May 2013
- Visiting scholar, University of Illinois, NPRE, 20 August - 30 September 2012
- Visiting scholar, University of Illinois, NPRE, 1 February - 10 May 2012
- Visiting scholar, University of Illinois, NPRE, 20 August - 30 September 2011
- Visiting scholar, University of Illinois, NPRE, 20 August - 30 September 2010
- Visiting scholar, University of Illinois, NPRE, 20 August - 30 September 2009
- Italian Engineering Board, Enna (Sicily), January 2003 - Present
- Summer Exchange Program between San Diego State University and University of Pisa (Summer 2008 to the date)
- Summer Exchange Program between University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and University of Pisa (Summer 2003 to the date)
- Systems Integration
- Risk Assessment
- Quality Assurance
- Energy Systems
- Nuclear Safety (Licensing)
Books Edited or Co-Edited (Original Editions)
- F. D?Auria, O. Melikhov, V. Melikhov, I. Elkin, A. Suslov, M. Bykov, A. Del Nevo, D. Araneo, N. Muellner, M. Cherubini, W. Giannotti ?Final report Part A: Development of accident management procedures on the test facility 'PSB-VVER 1000' at Electrogorsk?, TACIS Project 30303 ?Software development for accident analysis of VVER and RBMK reactors in Russia?, Universit?i Pisa. 2006
- F. D'Auria, O. Novoselsky, A. Moskalev, V. Radkevitch, V. Malofeev, C. Parisi, M. Cherubini, F. Pierro, F. Moretti, Final report Part B: Development of a code system for severe accident analysis in RBMK reactors?, TACIS Project 30303 Software development for accident analysis of VVER and RBMK reactors in Russiať, Universita' di Pisa. 2005
Chapters in Books
- KM3NeT, ?Technical Design Report for a Deep-sea Research Infrastructure in the Mediterranean Sea Incorporating a Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope?, ISBN 978-90-6488-033-9(2010), Chapter 8.
- KM3NeT, Conceptual design for a deep-sea research infrastructure incorporating a Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope in the Mediterranean sea?, ISBN 978-90-6488-031-5 (2008), Chapter 8.
- C. Sollima, Paper collection on RBMK Safety Technology, GRNSPG, DIMNP Universita' di Pisa June 2008.
Selected Articles in Journals
- G. Petrangeli, C. Sollima, ?Gamma Deacay Heat Distribution in Core: a Known Issue Revisited??, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Science and Technology of Nuclear installations, Vol. 2008.
- F. D?Auria, D. Mazzini, S. Soloviev, C. Sollima, ?Deterministic Safety Technology For RBMK Reactors?, Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 781824, 7 pages doi: 10.1155/2008/781824 Project Report.
- Rivista Italiana della Saldatura: Palette di Turbine a Vapore Rivestite mediante "Laser Welding": Problematiche di Tensocorrosione, Genova, 2003
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- M. Beghini, C. Sollima, J.F. Stubbins , ?Teaching Experience on PTS Analysis for Safety Analysis of Nuclear Power Plants?, 2012 ANS Winter Meeting and Nuclear Technology Expo, 11 -15 November 2012, San Diego, USA. Summary approved for publication in the Meeting Transactions.
- C. Sollima, ?Quality control considerations for the KM3NeT Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope?, Technical Aspects and Physics of Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescopes. VLVnT 2011, 12 -14 October 2011, Erlangen, Germany, Elsevier
- C. Sollima, ?Framework and Strategies for Quality Assurance and Risk Assessment in the KM3NeT Neutrino Telescope Project?, 2009 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference 25 ? 31 October 2009.
- C. Sollima, ?Quality assurance and risk assessment in the km3net-ds neutrino telescope project?, Technical Aspects and Physics of Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescopes. VLVnT 2009, 13 -15 October 2009, Athens, Greece.
- C. Sollima, F. D?Auria, G. Petrangeli, J. Misak, ?Framework and strategies for the introduction of best estimate models into the licensing process?, The 17th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering Brussels ? 12 ? 16 July 2009.
- G. Petrangeli, C. Sollima, ?Decay Heat Issue for Best Estimate Model??, The 16th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering Orlando, Florida, USA ? 11 ? 15 May 2008.
- L. Caillat, R. Garaguso, F. Louis, J. Papazoglou, G. Pilone, C. Sollima, ?CDR of Quality Assurance and Risk assessment for KM3NeT, under sea water neutrino detector ?, VI Framework Program, INFN, Italy. Novembre 2007.
- F. D?Auria, D. Mazzini, S. Soloviev, C. Sollima, ?Deterministic Safety Technology For RBMK Reactors?, The 15th Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference ? Sydney ? 15 ? 20 October 2006.
- K. Slavcheva , M. Mori , N. d?Amico C. Sollima, ?Safety Culture and Organizational Issues During Transition from Operation to Decommissioning of NPPS??, International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe 2005, Bled - Slovenia - September 5-8, 2005.
- C. Sollima , D. Mazzini, L. Giannini, F. Raffaelli, K. Slavcheva ?Quality Assurance and Risk Assessment in the Framework of the Research Projects?, VLVnT Workshop, Catania, 09 Novembre 2005.
- D. Araneo, M. Beghini, F. D?Auria, B. Di Maro, D. Mazzini, C. Sollima, ?PTS procedure, analysis and results by coupled thermalhydraulics, CFD nad structure mechenics codes?, Technical meeting in developing and use of coupled codes for accident analysis, IAEA ? 26 ? 28 November 2003, Vienna ( Austria).
Conferences Organized or Chaired
- In cooperation with the IAEA and the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (OECD/NEA), coordination and organization of the International Technical Meeting on Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Codes for Safety Analysis of Reactor Systems, including Containment, held in Pisa (Italy) on 11?13 November 2002
Other Outside Service
- EQSolar S.r.l. (today EnerQos CSI S.r.l.), President, June 2009 - June 2011
- KM3NeT Project Coordination Committee, May 2005 - December 2009
- Summer Course (short term exchange program) between UIUC (IL) and University of Pisa (Italy)