Becoming a Graduate Student
Comprehensive information on the NPRE ILLINOIS Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees can be found in the Graduate College Program of Study. The Program of Study provides admission information including program prerequisites, application deadlines, GRE and TOEFL requirements, and MS and PhD degree requirements.
Graduate Application Deadlines
- January 1st for Fall entry (late applications may be accepted, but for fullest consideration, it is advised to apply by Jan 1st deadline)
- October 15th for Spring entry
- MS in Energy Systems only: June 1st for Fall 2017
Start Your Application
Questions? Contact Us
More Application Information
- Admissions Requirements and Process
View degree requirements, TOEFL, fees, transcripts, statements, references, GRE, financial certification
See the program requirements
- Deadlines and Program Codes
January 1st for Fall entry (recommended) , October 15th for Spring entry; MS in Energy Systems only: June 1st for Fall 2017
- Admissions Decisions
Contact us for more details.
Programs of Study
Joint Degree Programs
- MBA Joint Degree Program
- Medical Scholars Program
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering and Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) through the Medical Scholars Program.