We work hard to make your education affordable!
Scholarships ranging in amounts from $1,000 to completely free tuition are available for qualifying Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering students!
Scholarships can be sought locally – from within the Department, the College of Engineering, and the University of Illinois Urbana campus – as well as from external sources, including those listed below.
- NPRE Visionary Scholars Program
- Catherine Pritchard Undergraduate Scholarship
- George H. Miley/LENR Undergraduate Scholarship
- Roy A. Axford Undergraduate Scholarship
- Marvin E. Wyman Memorial Scholarship
- University of Illinois Nuclear Engineering Scholarships and Fellowships (Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Freshmen Engineering Scholarships
- Scholarships for continuing students
- Illinois Engineering scholarship FAQs
- Illinois Commitment program
- Other campus scholarship information
AMERICAN NUCLEAR SOCIETY
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
"With this scholarship, I am able to alleviate for my family some of the financial burden of having two students in college."
– NPRE undergraduate